Static Hot Metal Detector, operating T° up to 120°C without cooling
- High operating T°: up to 120°C without cooling
- Laser pointer for alignment
- Detection over 300°C
- Spot model: detection 20 mm at 3 m
The Stato-Sonde Z50 is a hot metal detector used for the detection of product with temperature over 300°C (570°F).
It has been designed to operate in industries such as steel mills and foundries.
Presented in a resistant case, it is designed for use in the severe conditions of the steel industry ; model Z5•HT for ambient temperature up to 120°C (250°F) without cooling.
The infrared radiation of the hot product is focused by a lens and then collected by a photoelectric
cell. When the energy level is over the adjusted level , the output of the Stato-Sonde
Z50 detector is switched on.
The Stato-Sonde Z50 is available with 2 optical field of view:
- 15° x 2° for most application where the product to detect can deviate from the centreline.
- Spot 20 mm at 3 m, when a small precise detection point is required.
- Model Z5•HT High Operating Temperature up to 120°C without water cooling, 150°C with water cooling.
- Optical field: Area 15° x 2° or Spot 20 mm @ 3 m.
- Laser pointer for easy alignment (not on Z5•HT model).
- High sensitivity 300°C (570°F), adjustable.
- Multicolour LED indicator (detection, low detection margin, alarm).
- Test function input to simulate hot product from the control room.
- Hood with air purging to protect the window glass. The hood is fitted with a draw latch for quick access to clean the window glass.
- Optional connector with high temperature silicone cable and protective steel braid.
- Modular construction, allowing rapid maintenance.
- Easy installation, setup & diagnostic.
- Heat shield to protect from direct radiation, only for Z5• - J• - • models. Reference 7093146.
‹ Back to list